Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Working For My Neighbor, the Grove Arcade

After many months of running across the street to the Grove Arcade to shoot this or that, and countless edits, I'm happy to report that I've finished (as much as I'm ever finished with these videos) my newest stop motion video featuring the Grove Arcade. The goal was to show that it is a happening place with lots of character (and local characters hanging out there) and diverse stores, wine bars and restaurants - something for everyone. The music is by one of my very favorite bands, local musicians Ol Hoopty with a version of "Step Back Baby", which was a perfect match for the upbeat mood I was after. I hope you enjoy watching this two minute video - please share it with your friends. If it inspires you to get a makeover at Makeup, browse the used books while sipping a latte at the Battery Park Book Exchange, sip wine on tap at Sante, or grab a burger at Burger works, then something is working...








No comments:

Post a Comment