Monday, September 3, 2012

Bringing Back Some Old Favorites

Many people have asked me where they can buy the Asheville series images that used to be sold at Mobilia before they were bought out by Four Corners a couple of years ago, so I decided to use my studio, for a while at least, as a "store" for these images. I've got all sizes and prices available, and as always all images are available as custom orders. I realized that as fun as it was to share the work of other artists has been by letting them display their work in my studio, it was more work than I had bargained before on top of my own business. So, for now my studio has become my own retail outlet and I will be hanging that "open" sign up whenever I'm available, and of course I'm always open by appointment as well. If you are in Asheville and would like a souvenir, please come by.

The new Asheville Scene mentioned Working Girls Studio & Gallery in their premiere issue - take a look and stop by next time you're in downtown Asheville!








No comments:

Post a Comment