Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Not Going to be a Star, but I Will Be On TV.

Thursday morning, May 20th,  I will be on the morning segment called MY40 on WLOS to talk about my upcoming show of a new series of images of the historic Biltmore Estate. The series is called "Biltmore - a Modern Twist" and is the result of my becoming a licensed artist of the estate last year - here is a sneak preview. You can see more of the images on my website at www.lynnehartyfineart.com as well as in the new Traditions store in Antler Hill Village on the estate. I will be at Traditions Thursday May 20th from 12-4 signing prints as part of the grand opening of Antler Hill Village.

Join us for the opening reception Sunday May 23rd from 5-6:30 at the Corner Kitchen in Biltmore Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment