Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Biltmore - A Modern Twist" Opening: Smooth Sailing

Whew. What a week leading up to the opening of the new series I created for the Biltmore Estate - "Biltmore - A Modern Twist". It was a great week including my appearance on WLOS and signing prints at the grand opening of the Antler Hill Village at Biltmore, culminating in my opening reception at the wonderful Corner Kitchen in Biltmore Village. I was so pleased and appreciative that so many people came there to support me. We all enjoyed the hospitality of the generous folks at the Corner Kitchen who poured complimentary Biltmore Wine and served a constant stream of delicious appetizers. My photographs are hanging in the same room where the Obamas dined a few short weeks ago! If you haven't tried the Corner Kitchen, I highly recommend it.

The series will be on the walls through the fall, so please take a look when you're in the area. Most of the images are upstairs but will be moving around as I bring some downstairs and rotate in new images for the ones that have sold. All of my images are available unframed and in custom sizes and you can order directly through me. If you'd like to see some of them they are on website.

Here are a few photos of guests taken by a variety of people - my daughter Jessica Siler and friends James Sasso, and Dot Griffith.

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a successful showing! wish i could have been there, and sorry i wasn't. will stop by to look soon! --brie

    ReplyDelete